A hands on, practical day long course giving you the opportunity to play, ask questions and discover the potential iPads can offer PE and Dance teachers.
Apps for the digital PE and Dance teacher.
The iPad can do a lot more than surf the web and act as a Googling web-search tool.
On the course you will learn;
- Effective and easy video analysis
- Demonstrate performance and progress using video evidence
- Apps for tracking progression
- Apps for making assessment fun and easy
- Save the creative content off the device and making it accessible to others.
- Working with web apps
- Learn about the effective use of QR codes and Augmented Reality for the classroom.
The course will be led by Oscar Stringer an Apple Education Trainer, who has been working with Apple technologies in education for twenty years and has been working along side Apple for over ten years at educational events around the world.
The training will take place at the Mac in Birmingham, 9.30- 3pm and will cost £180.00pp or £300.00 for two teachers from the same school plus VAT
The Venue for the training is The Mac, Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham, West Midlands B12 9QH
The course is for PE & Dance teachers in KS 3 and 4. And teachers responsible for PE and Dance in KS 2. We will forward pre-course instructions on receipt of your booking.
How do I book?
And ask any questions here or call Oscar on 07974764849