Why TED speakers are so good at presenting
I’ve been presenting for Apple at educational conferences and events all over the world for fifteen years. Sometimes to audiences with English as a second language. During this time, I’ve learnt much about the skill of communicating to large and small audiences.
Presenting doesn’t come naturally to everyone and suddenly you’re on the spot.
- How the presenter prepares?
- The tips and tricks used by TED speakers.
- Why being you, is perfect.
Crucial to the success of any practice is knowing what to practice.
- Do your hands have a mind of their own?
- Are you speaking too fast?
- Do you pace the floor?
Key to success, is the clarity of ideas, how to articulate those ideas and then sell them.
- How to engage your audience?
- What should your presentation contain?
- What do you want your audience to remember?
My Presenting Skills Workshop will give you control of your voice, mind and body. With confidence, you can start to enjoy sharing your ideas in front of others.
Currently I’m running and presenting a series of workshops at Apple’s iOS Developers Academy in Naples. Two of these workshops are focused on presenting skills; giving app developers the tools to present their ideas and concepts, passionately and economically to the world.