iPad – Your Mobile Language Lab
While the iPad accommodates excellent language learning apps like Duolingo, it also has hidden features, perfect for encouraging independent learning and practise. A versatile tool for enhancing learning in class and at home, allowing students to practise languages, improving vocabulary and receiving instant feedback.
Unlock these built-in features of the iPad, allow students to work independently and creatively to share and practise learnt language skills.
Using animation and video students can bring traditional writing tasks to life in fun and creative ways. Encouraging a blended approach to teaching and learning.
Currently there are ten videos in the Modern Foreign Languages area of the learning Hub, with more added each month.
- Develop higher level thinking skills with your Modern Foreign Language students.
- Use the iPad to differentiate in class.
- Encourage independent learning and vocabulary practise.
- Use the iPad creatively to support teaching and learning.
- iPad and web apps for remote and distant learning.
Discover, learn and explore all of the above and more, in your own time on the iPad learning Hub.