Discover how technology can extend student learning past 3.30.
This course is for all teachers who want to change the dynamics of the teaching and learning.
- ENHANCE your lessons with flipped learning.
- ENCOURAGE independent learning techniques.
- EMPOWER those that lack confidence and can use technology to learn independently.
- EXCITE learners and bring together traditional practices and technology to create a modern learning environment.
Flipping the classroom is relatively straight forward. I can share with you how to flip your classroom on my new Flipped Classroom course..
The benefits of flipping your Classroom:
- Encourages and enforces independent learning.
- Allows students the opportunity to use guided practise.
- Makes great use of the schools technology.
- Extend the students learning past 3.30pm.
- Students should work harder than you during your lessons.
- An effective and subtle way to differentiate the learning.
- You become the curator to the quality learning resources available.
- Video resources are now abundant, free and excellent quality.
- Students learn how to access resources to improve their learning.
- Encourage and foster parental engagement.
- It’s free.
Mary Wescott (featured in the video below) discovered Flipped Learning towards the end of her career, not until then did she decide to take a risk and try something new. For Mary, the flipped classroom has totally changed her view of teaching and brought a new dimension to her job. She loves and regularly flips her classroom.
Made by Oscar Stringer.
Some subjects are easier to flip, Maths, Science etc. Others may need a slightly different approach, for example making a film or an animation at home, explaining a process or understanding for literacy.
Discover more and Empower all with your iPad.
The iPad and relevant apps are developing quickly and becoming more useful to teachers and students. I will help you navigate this new world of apps and workflows and assist in bringing them intrinsically into your teaching.
The cost of the day long course is £170.00 pp or £270.00 for two teachers from the same school.. The app list will be forwarded on receipt of your booking form. iPads can be provided as well as lunch. We always invoice your school after you have attended the course.
The course will be led by Oscar Stringer an Apple Education Trainer, who has been working with Apple technologies in schools for over twenty years. Oscar works part-time, as a facilitator at the Apple iOS Academy in Naples. Running a series of workshops on collaboration, creativity and communication.
The training will take place at the National Gallery, London on 28th June from 10.00am – 3.30pm
All teacher, SLT and IT support staff.
We will forward pre course instructions on receipt of your booking, places are limited to 16 delegates.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Oscar Stringer on 07974 764849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org