Training does work.
Not everyone can discover the potential iPads offer education, without some guidance.
I offer iPad training sessions for schools that;
Encourage – Creative and independant learners.
Enhance – Traditional teaching styles, lessons and subjects.
Empower – All to find ways for using technology in their lessons to enhance teaching and learning.
The iPad training sessions are designed to give teachers confidence, ideas, tips and tricks for implementing iPads into their lessons.
Sessions can be tailored to suit the schools timetable and existing INSET programme. From full day to half day and twilight length sessions.
Departmental, subject focused sessions. Training for new members of staff or even iPad awareness for SLT, Governors and Parents.
INSET days at your school on the following themes and activities.
- Sphero Daze – A day of Sphero challenges and problem solving. Incudes a free Sphero Mini.
- iPad for supporting and enhancing PE and Dance Teachers.
- Supporting and enhancing MFL with iPad.
- Animation, Video and Green Screen with iPad.
- Getting started with iPad. For those that need the basics and want to develop confidence.
- What is new with iPad?