Five places still available, taking bookings until 4th July.
A hands on, practical day long course giving teachers the opportunity to play, ask questions and discover the huge creative potential animation on iPads can offer teachers and students.
Apps for creating content and bringing learning to life
The iPad can do a lot more than surf the web and act as a Googling web-search tool. It’s a fantastic tool to create content to encourage creative writing and presentations.
On the course you will learn about;
- A variety of Animation apps for creating content quickly and easily.
- Stop Motion Animation apps and techniques.
- Discover how quick and easy it is to edit video on the iPad
- Green screen. How it can be used to encourage writing and presenting poetry.
- Save the creative content off the device and making it accessible to others.
- Creative writing and planning with web apps.
The course will be led by Oscar Stringer an Apple Education Trainer, who has been working with Apple technologies in education for twenty years and has been working along side Apple for over ten years at events around the world. Focusing on the creative potential of the technology.
The training will take place at the National Gallery, London on July 6th 2016 and will cost £180.00pp or £300.00 for two teachers from the same school plus VAT
The course is for all teachers in KS 1, 2 , 3 and 4. We will forward pre-course instructions on receipt of your booking form.
How do I book?
Quick and easy with the online booking form. Click here and fill in your details.
Email any questions or request a booking form to Oscar Stringer here.