iPad for supporting and enhancing PE and Dance lessons.
A hands on, practical day long course giving you the opportunity to play, ask questions and discover the potential iPads can offer PE and Dance.
Apps for the digital PE and Dance teacher.
iPad can do a lot more than surf the web and act as a Googling web-search tool.
Your iPad is one of the most effective ways for giving students feedback.
On the course you will learn;
- Effective and easy photo and video analysis
- Demonstrate performance and progress using video evidence
- Apps for tracking progression
- Apps for making assessment fun and easy
- Save the creative content off the device and making it accessible to others.
- Working with web apps
- Learn about the effective use of QR codes and Augmented Reality for the classroom.
- Encourage independent learning styles with your students.
Oscar Stringer will lead the day, an Apple Education Trainer, who has been working with Apple technologies in education for twenty years and has been working along side Apple for over ten years at educational events around the world.
Training will take place at the National Army Museum, London on 16th November 9.30 – 3.00pm and will cost £170.00pp or £290.00 for two teachers from the same school.
Who is the course for?
All PE & Dance teachers.
We will forward pre-course instructions on receipt of your booking.